- EXTREMELY LIGHTWEIGHT – The Dash Express weighs in at 10.4 Kilograms making this very lightweight & easy to transport.
- SUITABLE FOR OUTDOORS AND INDOORS – The Dash Express is very durable and can be used outdoors and indoors. The chair comes with attendant operated brakes with easy to apply and a release brake lever.
- FOLDING WHEELCHAIR FOR STORAGE – This attendant propelled chair features an efficient opening mechanism for ease of lifting and storage, it also has a very stylish frame and the chair looks fantastic allowing you to travel in style.
- HIGHER PUSH HANDLES – Higher push handles to create less back strain when pushing – 17″ seat width and 315mm rear wheels with solid tyres.
- BUILT IN TIPPING LEVER – This is ideal for kerbs and also comes with flip up and swing away footplates. It also comes with a Lap belt with padded seat & back upholstery for added comfort.
The Dash Express is ideal for users & carers wanting quality, lightness & ease of use.The Dash Express with its quality lightweight aluminium frame represents great value to prescribers, carers and users alike. Backed by a 12 month parts guarantee. The Dash Express sees RHealthcare deliver a fantastic, lightweight, addition to the range of Dash wheelchairs, offering unrivalled value for money combined with high aesthetics and an efficient opening mechanism for ease of lifting and storage.Ultra light, the Dash Express folding wheelchair allows the occupant to travel in style. Whether going on holiday, visiting the doctors, out for the day shopping or simply visiting friends, this ultra lightweight (only 10.4kgs) wheelchair is ideal for the occasional user both outdoors and indoors. Complete with efficient opening mechanism and attendant operated brakes.The Dash Express features higher push handles to create less back strain when pushing and fanned handles for better storage.Product Specification Maximum user weight: 100kgs Seat width: 17″ ( Seat depth: 16″ Backrest canvas height: 460mm Backrest frame angle from vertical: 3 degrees Seat frame angle from horizontal: 3 degrees Height of armrests: 260mm Footrest to seat adjustable height: 370mm – 490mm Seat front edge to ground: 505mm Push handle height: 995mm Front castor wheels: 200mm (solid) Rear wheels: 300mm (fixed) Open width: 560, 600mm Open length: 1010mm Open height: 995mm Folded width: 260mm Folded length: 645mm Folded height: 765mm Frame wheelbase: 400mm Corridor width to turn (315mm wheel) through 360 degrees between walls: 1400mm